PDA

View Full Version : Midwest LF Asylum ? Flown the coop?

Sean Yates
13-May-2005, 09:33
Greetings,

Apparently there are two l.f. forums now? Anywho - anyone know of anyway to contact the folks associated with the MWLFA ? I' ve e-mailed them several times but no soap.

Will Strain
13-May-2005, 09:38
It's essentially just a subscription/mailing list.

Did you go to the website and follow the instructions to subscribe to the list? If you did, and still nothing...try emailing Frank Pittel at fwp@deepthought.com

He manages the mailing list.

Varakan Ten Tipprapa
13-May-2005, 11:51
I already sent last week , but seem didn't work . I just finished sending my email to fwp@deepthought.com .. Let's see..

Thank you
Ten.

Sean Yates
13-May-2005, 13:35
Okey - so I'm not the only one then?

Matt Mengel
13-May-2005, 14:30
I'm on the list- I'll try emailing Frank and let him know there seems to be a problem.

Charles Hohenstein
13-May-2005, 16:11
They're a great group. Do remember that only good-looking men are allowed onto the mailing list.

Frank Pittel
13-May-2005, 16:29
I've just heard that people are having joining the midwestlf mailing list. As far as I can tell the list is up and processing membership requests. When you try to subscribe are you sending the request to majordomo@deepthought.com. The subject should be empty with only "subscribe midwestlf" in the body of the email. If you have any trouble send me any bounces or rejections you get to me at fwp@deepthought.com. So the mail doesn't get lost in the spam send the mail to me with the subject "trying to subscribe".

Frank

Varakan Ten Tipprapa
13-May-2005, 17:48
Do remember that only good-looking men are allowed onto the mailing list. <----- Gosh.. I'm not qualify then...LOL.. :)

Thank you Frank and Matt.. I'm in now..
Cheers,

10:)

Frank Pittel
13-May-2005, 18:04
If only good looking men are allowed on the list then I don't qualify either! :-)

Charles Hohenstein
13-May-2005, 18:51
You guys are much too modest. :)

Matt Mengel
13-May-2005, 19:02
Time to get fitted for your straight jacket. Welcome to the Asylum.

Calamity Jane
14-May-2005, 02:35
"Only good looking men" ????

WAHOO! Gotta find myself a fake mustache, put on a man's shirt and tie.

If there's only good looking fellas, I GOT to sneak in there !!!!

;-)

Frank Pittel
14-May-2005, 02:40
A good loooking woman joining us is not only allowed but it's encouraged!! :-)
No need for the false mustache, come as you are.

Frank Pittel
14-May-2005, 02:55
Is there anyone else having a hard time subscribing to the midwestlf mailing list??
If so can you send me as much information as you can about the problem that your
having? I'll add you by hand while trying to figure out why you were having problems.

Bill_1856
14-May-2005, 09:06
Gee, Calamity, what's wrong with the mustache you've already got? (P.S. I done seen your pitcher in the Post Office.)