PDA

View Full Version : Steve Hopf GroundGlass

Alan9940
15-Nov-2016, 07:00
I was just looking at Steve's site, yesterday, and today I wanted to place an order, but the site seems to be MIA! Can anyone else access it or is this just one of those cybernet anomalies?

Thanks!

Richard Wasserman
15-Nov-2016, 07:02
I just tried and it is indeed missing. Did he close up shop?

K. Praslowicz
15-Nov-2016, 09:28
I see what appears to be a WordPress template that has only been partially customized for his business. Completely different then what was there a few weeks ago when I last looked. Makes me think he is just updating it.

Richard Wasserman
15-Nov-2016, 09:37
I see what appears to be a WordPress template that has only been partially customized for his business. Completely different then what was there a few weeks ago when I last looked. Makes me think he is just updating it.

I hope you're right!

Alan9940
15-Nov-2016, 09:50
Thanks to K. Parslowicz I've got a direct e-mail contact for Steve. I'll let everyone know what I find out, if anything.

Alan9940
15-Nov-2016, 10:41
Just wanted to let everyone know that Steve is still around and making his ground glass screens. As suspected above, he is trying to update his website but is having some technical difficulties. He's a very busy guy so who knows how many days he will be offline. If anyone needs a screen before his site returns, let me know via PM and I'll send along his direct contact.

Thanks, again, to K. Parslowicz.

Richard Wasserman
15-Nov-2016, 10:47
Just wanted to let everyone know that Steve is still around and making his ground glass screens. As suspected above, he is trying to update his website but is having some technical difficulties. He's a very busy guy so who knows how many days he will be offline. If anyone needs a screen before his site returns, let me know via PM and I'll send along his direct contact.

Thanks, again, to K. Parslowicz.

Thanks, that's good news