PDA

View Full Version : Shooting on Fuji IT-N Interneg film

grantflanagan
18-Oct-2016, 14:25
Hi! I went out finally and shot with my Deardorff for the first time all year (too many small formats to consider!) and shot 6 sheets of expired Fuji Internegative film, rated at ISO 1.5. Very happy with it.

grantflanagan
18-Oct-2016, 14:27

This wall was really cool, its on South street, at the tip of Manhattan. Apparently they are taking the concrete overlay off to replace it, and have inadvertently exposed graffiti from 1976. All the carvings are from then, and I can only imagine all the people visiting NYC and coming to the tip of the island and leaving their names. Super rad. More to come.

grantflanagan
18-Oct-2016, 16:31

The Vietnam Memorial in the Financial District. Not exactly picture perfect anymore. I really liked the asymmetrical placement of the wreath and when enlarged, you can see cracks in the glass and general dirt and disrepair. Planning to print this 16x20.

Mark Sampson
18-Oct-2016, 19:00
Interesting effects. Odd colors and low contrast look good. Interneg film was more-or-less meant for tungsten light w/lots of color filtration- are you shooting this unfiltered in daylight? Normal C-41 processing?

grantflanagan
19-Oct-2016, 08:54
Interesting effects. Odd colors and low contrast look good. Interneg film was more-or-less meant for tungsten light w/lots of color filtration- are you shooting this unfiltered in daylight? Normal C-41 processing?

Yes, no filtration and regular processing. I've tried some cross processed stuff but it was just overall bad for multiple reasons. Color was poor, transmission was poor, and very low saturation.