PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

FotoZone
14-Oct-2016, 02:14
Dear All !! I am Santhosh, based on Chennai. Undertaking photography assignments in Chennai, Bangalore and across India. I am a newbie, So would like to know and share more with all your help & support. Thanks.

Mark Sampson
14-Oct-2016, 17:31
Welcome aboard sir! The members here know a great deal and are always willing to help.

Peter Lewin
15-Oct-2016, 11:00
Can you tell us something about the photography assignments you have had? You can post images in the "all other" sub-forum, would love to see your work.

Peter De Smidt
15-Oct-2016, 14:00
Welcome!

Andrew O'Neill
18-Oct-2016, 11:37
If you are interested in large format photography this is the place!

Leigh
18-Oct-2016, 11:45
Hi Santosh, and welcome aboard.

- Leigh

FotoZone
19-Oct-2016, 01:36
Dear all thanks for your kind words. Hope I will get the help, what I want from you all..
Dear @Peter Lewin, Currently I am undertaking the assignments in wedding, industrial, architecture, interiors & exterior, fashion, model portfolios, food and panoramic photography. And will share the images on any sub forums as you have asked. Thanks.

Marsh S
2-Dec-2016, 23:15
You can take photographs in Munnar the beautiful place in kerala and the beauty of the place will wonder you.Ajay Inn (http://www.ajayinn.com/index.php) not just offers a luxurious stay with hi-fi rooms in Munnar, but has also turned out to be the most favourite choice for travellers

Alan Gales
3-Dec-2016, 09:35
Dear all thanks for your kind words. Hope I will get the help, what I want from you all..
Dear @Peter Lewin, Currently I am undertaking the assignments in wedding, industrial, architecture, interiors & exterior, fashion, model portfolios, food and panoramic photography. And will share the images on any sub forums as you have asked. Thanks.

India is a fascinating country! Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your images. Feel free to ask any questions that you need answering.

theartistsprintroom
26-Dec-2016, 02:14
Hello everyone :)

Glad to join this community.

Andrew O'Neill
26-Dec-2016, 07:52
Are you just promoting your business here?

theartistsprintroom
9-Jan-2017, 03:10
Are you just promoting your business here?

No, Andrew. I don't think that this the promotion of my business. To say Hello to the member is not the way to promote the business. If you found any suspicious activity then only you have to blame anyone.

Andrew O'Neill
9-Jan-2017, 09:01
If I'm mistaken then I apologise... But...usually people new here give us a bit of background. What LF camera do you have/used, etc? Your website has nothing to do with LF photography, offering inkjet printing service.

theartistsprintroom
26-Jan-2017, 03:35
If I'm mistaken then I apologise... But...usually people new here give us a bit of background. What LF camera do you have/used, etc? Your website has nothing to do with LF photography, offering inkjet printing service.

Its our choice that what we want to share with audience or the member. It is not necessary that you have to describe your backgroud as always. I think Forum is the community where one can share his thoughts not about to share his backgroud details, when it is necessary then I will definitely introduce my backgroud. But as my point of view A man can known by his work not by his background.

Peter Lewin
26-Jan-2017, 10:25
But as my point of view A man can known by his work not by his background.
I agree completely! Please post some of your images. We have threads for both small format and large format images, and based on your website, theartistsprintroom must have scanners.