PDA

View Full Version : Polaroid 8X10 calumet manual processor

phillip2446
13-Oct-2016, 03:56
hi. i have the calumet manual processor this is the older model with the clips in the positive film loading tray. i put the positive film under the clips when i align the film to crank the positive and negative film together. the film cassette with the negative film is pushed all the way through to align with the holder. when i crank everything through, the negative film seems to extend out by 3/4 of an inch showing the black end at the back of the combined image. the photo itself has a white at the bottom which is not processed. i looked online for any tutorials with this calumet processor but could not find any info anywhere. 156116 any advice would be appreciated.

Qeb
22-Mar-2018, 22:08
Hello phillip2446,

Did you end up solving the problem?

I'm interested in buying one, one day.

Have a great weekend and spring season!
Cheers,
Kevin

hi. i have the calumet manual processor this is the older model with the clips in the positive film loading tray. i put the positive film under the clips when i align the film to crank the positive and negative film together. the film cassette with the negative film is pushed all the way through to align with the holder. when i crank everything through, the negative film seems to extend out by 3/4 of an inch showing the black end at the back of the combined image. the photo itself has a white at the bottom which is not processed. i looked online for any tutorials with this calumet processor but could not find any info anywhere. 156116 any advice would be appreciated.