PDA

View Full Version : G-Claron 9/150 how to open for inner-lens-surface-cleaning?SOLVED

europanorama
20-Aug-2016, 16:51
Could open front ring but have no idea how to remove front lens to get access to inner front surfaces to clean lenses on G-Claron 9/150.
Could finally get access. rear element could be removed. and also the other ones.

Pfsor
21-Aug-2016, 04:28
rear element could be removed. and also the other ones.

-as well as their professional correct alignment. I wonder - was it worth, image-wise?

Dan Fromm
21-Aug-2016, 07:30
Pfsor, it isn't clear whether the OP finally figured out how to unscrew the cells from their barrel or how to open a cell.

Pfsor
21-Aug-2016, 07:46
It dawned on me that perhaps he doesn't know the difference between lens elements and groups but then I took it as intended in the common optical nomenclature.

Dan Fromm
21-Aug-2016, 09:27
You can't be sure with this poster. Its wonderful that he tries to communicate with us in English but his English seems to be weak.

Pfsor
21-Aug-2016, 10:11
I see - that did not dawn on me. Thanks to tell me. Cheers!

Jac@stafford.net
21-Aug-2016, 10:12
You can't be sure with this poster. Its wonderful that he tries to communicate with us in English but his English seems to be weak.

It is wonderful. I would suggest that for short posts that people post in their first language, and others here can translate if they wish to help.