PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Bellows for Kodak Master View

AndyL
1-Jun-2016, 05:41
Any suggestion to finding a replacement bellows? Have pinholes and all the corners have already been taped. Thanks

Milonian
1-Jun-2016, 05:46
You could try

http://www.custombellows.co.uk/products.html

Thom Bennett
1-Jun-2016, 06:53
Got mine from Custom Bellows. Perfect replacement.

Daniel Stone
1-Jun-2016, 19:30
Custom Bellows, in the UK. Best there is

AndyL
6-Jun-2016, 13:20
Has anyone tried Flex seal on a bellows? It it advertised as a flexible, sprayable rubber that is designed to keep out water. Wouldn't this work for pinholes? I would like to use the camera in the next few months.thoughts? Thanks

Daniel Stone
6-Jun-2016, 17:05
Has anyone tried Flex seal on a bellows? It it advertised as a flexible, sprayable rubber that is designed to keep out water. Wouldn't this work for pinholes? I would like to use the camera in the next few months.thoughts? Thanks

Liquid electrical tape, the black goopy kind, works great, and is CHEAP. I use the small disposable "acid brushes" or small 10cent paintbrushes from the 99c store to paint in the corners on holey bellows. Works great, and is flexible. Let it cure 24hrs before folding bellows up.

If you have more than just a few tiny pin-prick size holes, I'd recommend just simply replacing, unless you like banging your head against a wall ;)

Mark Sampson
6-Jun-2016, 19:02
I used 'liquid electrical tape' on my holey KMV bellows. It worked- not the most elegant solution but it got the camera working. Eventually I sold it to a forum member, who had the bellows replaced; definitely the better answer, especially if you have serious work in mind.