PDA

View Full Version : first pt/pd print from Kerik's workshop

dasBlute
27-Apr-2016, 09:48
Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend a workshop given by Kerik Kouklis, in association with the Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite. The gallery and staff are a class act on all accounts. Kerik is a *great* guy, with more years [and cameras!] than most and enthusiasm, wit, and charm to spare. The workshop deals with the art of making platinum/palladium prints from digital negatives. Totally knowledgeable and control of the process, he brings a down-to-earth approach to this -at first somewhat daunting- process.

Highly recommended. www.kerik.com/

Alan9940
27-Apr-2016, 09:50
Beautiful looking print! I'd say you have a bright future with pt/pd printing!!

Paul Metcalf
27-Apr-2016, 10:03
That is great, in a class with Kerik's Ice House Road in Fog image (which is one of my favorite pt/pd prints ever).

goamules
27-Apr-2016, 11:05
Very nice, taught by a very nice person too!

Roger Thoms
27-Apr-2016, 11:54
Congratulations on the workshop, very nice looking print. I've had the pleasure of meeting Kerik several times and have have seen a number of his prints in person. Definitely a class act.

Roger

Kerik Kouklis
11-May-2016, 23:46
Tim! I just saw this. Thank you so much for your kind words. That goes for Paul, Garrett and Roger, too. It was a small, but extremely fun class. Evan, Kirk and the rest of the AA crew are great. Finally, I appreciate everyone's understanding as I dealt with the passing of my mom halfway through the class. Looking forward to returning for another class in November.

-Kerik
www.kerik.com

PS Keep in touch!

Eric Biggerstaff
12-May-2016, 07:22
Kerik,

I am sorry to learn of your mothers passing, I hope you and your family are doing well.