PDA

View Full Version : ULF Film Source

Smitty
15-Apr-2016, 08:35
What is the best source for ULF here in the US? I know the ordering process will begin soon..

Thanks, Steve

Jim Noel
15-Apr-2016, 11:24
What is the best source for ULF here in the US? I know the ordering process will begin soon..

Thanks, Steve
The process has begun. There is a list of US stores attached to the list of available film. I use the "The View Camera Store".

Smitty
15-Apr-2016, 18:25
I had spoken with Fred a while back. In looking at his site I am not seeing payment info. I assume he takes c-cards, does he also do paypal?

angusparker
15-Apr-2016, 18:37
Buy as local as you can - there is a shop in San Francisco for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Jones
19-May-2016, 11:29
Fred takes credit cards, but I have never tried to use PP. He is a great guy to deal with; just call or email him your questions. Some years he has some ULF film is stock. He has been a go to guy for me since the early 1990s.

Mike

EH21
24-May-2016, 22:45
I think you can order the ULF Ilford film at Glass Key in San Francisco. I know Ilford has that ULF program once a year.... I got some 10inch by 100 ft rolls from Matt there last year.

angusparker
26-May-2016, 19:24
I think you can order the ULF Ilford film at Glass Key in San Francisco. I know Ilford has that ULF program once a year.... I got some 10inch by 100 ft rolls from Matt there last year.

That's correct. I'm getting mine there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk