PDA

View Full Version : Fujinon-A 360mm f/10 value

Yuri Saniko
29-Mar-2005, 15:02
I have nice clean Fujinon-A 360mm f10 (EBC coated), which I'd like to sell. I can't find this lens anywhere for sale, so I'm not sure what will be a good starting price for ebay auction. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Ted Harris
29-Mar-2005, 15:33
Yuri,

I'd love to buy the lens from you but in all honesty there is a chance you will get way more than msot of us here would pay if you out it on eBay. There is no doubt that it is a fantastic lens (I won the 300 and would love to add the 360) but it has reached almsot cult status and the last two that I recall on eBay both fetched in the range of $1500 and another went for $1200. However, the auction world being wht it is who knows what willhappen with the nect one. A rationale price for the lens is somewhere in the 750 - 1000 range depending on condition.

Soif you want my 750 send me an email ASAP but you will do lots better on eBay.

Yuri Saniko
29-Mar-2005, 15:39
Ted, thank you. I will start auction at $749, and see what happened. I'm planning to start auction april-15, so if anyone interested, pleas watch ebay LF lens section that day. I have lens shutter at the repair shop right now for CLA. I guess recently adjusted shutter will bring price a little higher.

CP Goerz
29-Mar-2005, 16:46
Funny, when I sold the one I had(user shape) it went for $400 if I remember correctly and that was about a year ago.

CP Goerz.

Jim Rice
29-Mar-2005, 22:32
Our ebay. I can say that if I'm in a position to buy a lens, prices will rise until I can no longer afford it. ;=)

Yuri Saniko
1-Apr-2005, 10:30
If anyone interested, i'm listing the lens today on ebay.