PDA

View Full Version : lens board from linof kardan to speed graphic?

Terence Falk
30-Mar-2016, 11:57
I would like to my lenses (now on linhof kardan 6" flat boards) on a used Speed Graphic. My thought was to obtain a linhof board that has an adapter to accept Speed graphic boards, and then mount my lenses onto Speed graphic boards. Then i use both the Linhof and Speed Graphic, interchanging the lenses as I wish. Any ideas? I havent seen anything on ebay. Or maybe someone could make the adapter on a linhof board I supply.

Thanks

Bob Salomon
30-Mar-2016, 12:12
Linhof never made a Graphic to anything adapter. They did make Kardan to Technika adapters and they also made 57 to 45 and 45 to 23 Technika adapters.

Dan Fromm
30-Mar-2016, 14:17
SKGrimes can make one for you. They once made an adapter that lets me mount lenses on 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic boards on 2x3 Cambo SC. Mine's somewhat fancy, I sacrificed a spare 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic standard and a flat 2x3 Cambo board for it.

Terence Falk
31-Mar-2016, 05:37
SKGrimes can make one for you. They once made an adapter that lets me mount lenses on 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic boards on 2x3 Cambo SC. Mine's somewhat fancy, I sacrificed a spare 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic standard and a flat 2x3 Cambo board for it.

thanks Dan; i forgot about them. I will give them a call.