PDA

View Full Version : custom made lensboards

Jbuck
2-Mar-2016, 11:01
hello! anyone here knows someone who makes custom made lensboards?
searching for a board to fit a 210mm f3.5 tessar on a pacemaker speed graphic.

preferably eu, but rest of the world is also ok :-)

atm i have to mod my front standard with fatter spacer to hold my current lensboard, but i would like to restore my front standard to the original condition.

thanks!

MAubrey
2-Mar-2016, 12:48
You could probably contact this guy and find out if a custom board is possible. I've ordered a few copal 0's and 1's from him that work very nicely.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/235160628/speed-crown-graphic-4x5-camera-lens

Tin Can
2-Mar-2016, 13:21
You could probably contact this guy and find out if a custom board is possible. I've ordered a few copal 0's and 1's from him that work very nicely.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/235160628/speed-crown-graphic-4x5-camera-lens

Wow, nice price and sizes.

I have had good luck hand drilling lens boards larger, by careful and secure clamping to wood, centering is also obviously paramount.

But this guys price is great!

Alan9940
2-Mar-2016, 14:12
Are the Pacemaker Speed Graphic boards different from a Crown Graphic? If not, I've bought a few from heavystar on eBay and been very pleased. If I remember correctly, columbuscameragroup (eBay) also sells them.

MAubrey
2-Mar-2016, 15:16
Wow, nice price and sizes.

I have had good luck hand drilling lens boards larger, by careful and secure clamping to wood, centering is also obviously paramount.

But this guys price is great!
I know, right?! Etsy has a great advantage over Ebay in terms of seller fees, I'm sure that's a big part of it.

Are the Pacemaker Speed Graphic boards different from a Crown Graphic? If not, I've bought a few from heavystar on eBay and been very pleased. If I remember correctly, columbuscameragroup (eBay) also sells them.

If the Crown is also a pacemaker, then yes, they are the same.

adelorenzo
2-Mar-2016, 17:30
Sonofagun. I just ordered three lens boards from heavystar yesterday. They don't have the side bumps that I need for my super speed so I have to put black felt on the back. Wish I'd seen these ones, they are compatible with the super and great price too.