View Full Version : gel polarizing filter

23-Feb-2005, 05:35

please someone tell me about the gel (gellatine) polarizing filter for to place in front of the light source (I mean not classical polarizer filters to put on the lens).
I want to know what exactly is the name for such filter and where I can buy in USA.

Thank you in advance,


Gem Singer
23-Feb-2005, 07:13
Hi Peter,

Call Calumet (if you are in the US, 800-225-8638). Ask for a Rosco Polarizing Filter (part #RC3000). They are available in large sheets.