PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPlus Expo 2015

Peter Lewin
20-Oct-2015, 17:43
Anyone planning on attending this year? Last year I met Ari and Koh who were working at different display stations. I also remember some forum members attended, although I didn't manage to coordinate.

Gary Samson
20-Oct-2015, 18:05
Anyone planning on attending this year? Last year I met Ari and Koh who were working at different display stations. I also remember some forum members attended, although I didn't manage to coordinate.

I will be attending on Friday afternoon with twenty five photography students from New Hampshire.

koh303
20-Oct-2015, 18:41
Fortunately, i will not be there this year.

Bob Salomon
21-Oct-2015, 04:56
I will be in the German Pavillion Thursday and Fri.

Ari
22-Oct-2015, 09:18
I won't be there this year; last year was fun, I met up with Peter and a few other forum members.

Peter Lewin
22-Oct-2015, 14:08
I was there today, and said hello to Bob. While it was expected, very little of interest in LF, except for two very nice Technikas at the Linhof stand. All the other LF equipment was attached to digital backs costing somewhere between an entry-level Hyundai to a Tessla. On the other hand, quite a few radio control drones, but nothing which would carry a 4x5 :)

onnect17
22-Oct-2015, 20:04
I hope you did not miss the Shen-Hao reps. Very friendly and the cameras quality are showing substantial improvement compared to what I handled a couple of years back. Half of the demo cameras were already sold. Nice catalog too. Badger remains the official distributor.

koh303
23-Oct-2015, 05:27
I hope you did not miss the Shen-Hao reps. Very friendly and the cameras quality are showing substantial improvement compared to what I handled a couple of years back. Half of the demo cameras were already sold. Nice catalog too. Badger remains the official distributor.

i missed them, and did not see them last year either...?

onnect17
23-Oct-2015, 06:36
i missed them, and did not see them last year either...?

Sal Santamaura
23-Oct-2015, 06:46
Fortunately, i will not be there this year.

i missed them...If you weren't there, how could you not miss them? :)

koh303
23-Oct-2015, 09:50
If you weren't there, how could you not miss them? :)

They were most definitely not there last year.

onnect17
23-Oct-2015, 10:12
BTW, B&H is offering some discounts including the Colorchecker Passport for $64. If any member is interested, log in at B&H and apply the code PPEBH15

Also, Epson has a dedicated station with a v850 for testing/questions.

I4YM
3-Nov-2015, 16:46
I was there at PhotoPlus. Didi not know Shen Hao promoted every year. Linhof was part of the "German Block". I test ran a Technika. How by placing my Polaroid 405 back loaded with Fuji FP-3000B film. Metered and gave the Representative the photograph. They actually thought of everything for the camera. Wonderful machine...

Bob Salomon
4-Nov-2015, 03:42
I was there at PhotoPlus. Didi not know Shen Hao promoted every year. Linhof was part of the "German Block". I test ran a Technika. How by placing my Polaroid 405 back loaded with Fuji FP-3000B film. Metered and gave the Representative the photograph. They actually thought of everything for the camera. Wonderful machine...

Glad you liked it, but which one did you try? The Master Technika Classic or the Master Technika 3000? Both were in the booth at the show.