PDA

View Full Version : Website full of Darkroom Movies

bob carnie
12-Sep-2015, 12:01
Hi All

I have struggled with Social Media and websites for years, I have noticed hundreds of printing sites talking about Masterful Printmaking, but what always seemed missing
was any real info about who , and how prints and images were being done.

Well I have over the last years put together mainly on a Sunday with my good friend Phil and his son Jimmy a series of basic- and I mean basic videos on how I work.

All information is MY OPINION ONLY and there may be many flaws in what I say.

I am open to hearing your thoughts of my new additions to my website.

The first videos are in the Service section of the site at www.bobcarnieprintmaking.ca

Be gentle.

Bob

analoguey
12-Sep-2015, 12:29
Hello Bob, are you referring to those on the Lab Services section? (dealing with film processing?)

bob carnie
12-Sep-2015, 12:32
Yes , refresh your browser and you will see a bunch more , in a few of the service areas have them.

Hello Bob, are you referring to those on the Lab Services section? (dealing with film processing?)

analoguey
12-Sep-2015, 12:39
Okay! I'm browsing on the phone, and the text and video frames are overlapping, so I'll probably look them up on the computer. Definitely curious about your way of working! :-)

Tin Can
12-Sep-2015, 13:18
Works great on my computer of course and to save time I simultaneously watched a second one on my Samsung Tab A tablet.

Youtube works well on anything.

Thanks for the videos.

Erik Larsen
12-Sep-2015, 13:19
I watched many of the videos, a nice contribution for the photo community. Looking forward to more in depth videos if you choose to do some. Thanks

Michael Clark
12-Sep-2015, 13:52
Bob, viewed the lith printing, and sepia & selenium toning video's and thought they were great although the sound was a little out of sync. Will watch the others later, a lot of info in there. Are you going to do one on the rapid print drying technique used in Riverside, Ca.

Mike

koh303
12-Sep-2015, 14:23
These should be titled:
Some canadians talk about darkroom stuff" :)
They are excellent and very clear in my opinion. Well done.

Kirk Gittings
12-Sep-2015, 14:26
No Dumonte tutorial?

Ginette
12-Sep-2015, 16:42
Very nice to see your installation and techniques.
Not see all but I will do. Thanks for posting.
What about a video on your large size papers rolling methods.

koraks
13-Sep-2015, 04:22
Thanks for posting this, I'm certainly going to watch them and undoubtedly enjoy them a lot!

John Kasaian
13-Sep-2015, 06:07
Thanks, Bob!

bob carnie
13-Sep-2015, 06:19
Go to the Lambda Section I think there is one there.

Very nice to see your installation and techniques.
Not see all but I will do. Thanks for posting.
What about a video on your large size papers rolling methods.

bob carnie
13-Sep-2015, 07:01
Remember the videos were made by a very ameture father son team , have days together at my place. notice the beer, we were very casual about these and they basically learned on me.

Rapid drying.. now that is what I need here in Canada on those very cole winters.. I would love to come back to Riverside one day and visit again I had a great time at Matthews place and the hospitality was great.

Bob, viewed the lith printing, and sepia & selenium toning video's and thought they were great although the sound was a little out of sync. Will watch the others later, a lot of info in there. Are you going to do one on the rapid print drying technique used in Riverside, Ca.

Mike

bob carnie
13-Sep-2015, 07:03
You and I both hope any photos of that do not make the open market. I am going back to Sherman's at the end of the month and I am prepared for him and that devil brew.

Though you must have noticed that on most of those videos I had my two beer glow on.

No Dumonte tutorial?

Michael Wesik
14-Sep-2015, 17:07
Thanks Bob, great stuff.