PDA

View Full Version : Show in Grand Junction Colorado

Erik Larsen
3-Jun-2015, 15:11
Hey folks,

If any of you are gonna be in the Grand Junction area I am gonna be showing some prints in a group show at the Main Street Gallery with Jeff Kochevar and Rob Kurtzman. Opening is this Friday (June 5th) and it will be up through July. I know I'm off the beaten track, but it would great to meet any of you LFPF members if you are in the area.
Erik

Eric Biggerstaff
3-Jun-2015, 16:37
Congrats Erik!

I am heading over to Capital Reef on Sunday, will miss the opening but if time allows I will stop by and see the show.

Jim Fitzgerald
3-Jun-2015, 17:15
Erik, this is awesome! Congratulations. If I was retired already I'd go but alas a few more months to go. Have fun!

Erik Larsen
3-Jun-2015, 20:34
Thanks guys,
Eric, if Sunday is your plan unfortunately they are closed. Maybe on the way home? Jim, it's only a good day's drive:)

701der
3-Jun-2015, 20:54
Erik, this is Randy from CVVC. I'll make every effort to come see your work. Congratulations!

Erik Larsen
4-Jun-2015, 14:02
Bring the flock Randy[emoji56]

h2oman
6-Jun-2015, 07:53
I have a couple of Erik's prints, and they are superb! It would be nice to more but, alas, it is a bit far...

Greg Y
6-Jun-2015, 09:32
Congratulations Eric! ...& your monster dry mount press lives on & my back has recovered :-)

Erik Larsen
6-Jun-2015, 17:44
Thanks guys! And Greg don't move that press again or the earth might shift on its axis:)

h2oman
6-Jun-2015, 18:48
Actually, I may be passing through GJ on my way to deliver it to Kirk in late July. I'll warn you so you can prepare for any gravitational anomalies! (And perhaps catch your show, if we go that way.)