PDA

View Full Version : super rollex mask questions

cdavis324
26-Apr-2015, 08:49
Did/does Linhof made/make transparency masks for their super rollex backs or does anybody have a file they can share that I can print out? I'm using a 6x7 super rollex.

Thanks!

Bob Salomon
26-Apr-2015, 09:11
Linhof did make a gg template for their 45 roll backs. I am not sure if they are still available. It was supplied with each back as well as separately. You can check the Linhof web site to see about current availability.

cdavis324
26-Apr-2015, 13:00
Thanks - Did check the .de linhof site. They have 24x36 and 37x37 masks listed, but not for mf film sizes. They do have a multi format ground glass listed, but hope to find a mask... or a digital version I can print out.

Good to know they sold them separately at some point.

Bob Salomon
26-Apr-2015, 14:57
Thanks - Did check the .de linhof site. They have 24x36 and 37x37 masks listed, but not for mf film sizes. They do have a multi format ground glass listed, but hope to find a mask... or a digital version I can print out.

Good to know they sold them separately at some point.
Call Bob Watkins at Precision and see if he has it or can check with the factory to see if there are any left.

cdavis324
28-Apr-2015, 05:57
I've found a 6x9 mask - am I right to assume the positioning would be correct(with the 6x9 being about 1cm wider on each size)?

I've called all around and no one seems to have one. I've left a message with precision, hopefully I'll hear back!

Bob Salomon
28-Apr-2015, 06:08
I've found a 6x9 mask - am I right to assume the positioning would be correct(with the 6x9 being about 1cm wider on each size)?

I've called all around and no one seems to have one. I've left a message with precision, hopefully I'll hear back!

Linhof 67 is actually 56 x 72 mm. So you will have to measure.