PDA

View Full Version : Roll film Back with Lensless Camera Mfg Co pinhole camera?

Amfooty
7-Mar-2015, 11:35
Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum. The title says it all--are there any roll film backs that I could use with a 75mm Lensless Camera Mfg Co camera? The back is kind of strange and won't fit every type of holder.

Thanks.

Jac@stafford.net
7-Mar-2015, 12:20
Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum. The title says it all--are there any roll film backs that I could use with a 75mm Lensless Camera Mfg Co camera? The back is kind of strange and won't fit every type of holder.

You might contact the Lensless Camera Mfg Company (http://www.pinholecamera.com/) and ask if a Calumet C2 roll film holder will fit, or if they can modify yours to fit.

Oren Grad
7-Mar-2015, 12:41
One of the non-slide-in holders where the roll-film housing sits on a larger, flat 4x5 Graflok mounting plate - the Horseman holders for 4x5 come to mind - might be a likelier bet, as there shouldn't be any problem with the edges being too thick to slide in to the rigid wooden space. You'd need something to wedge the holder in place and seal it against the back of the camera - perhaps you could rubber-band it around the camera and the protruding roll-film housing.

My Horseman 6x9 holders are all baby Graflok, so I can't give the idea a proper test on my own Lensless camera. But I tried checking the roll-film housing against the available space, and it doesn't get obstructed by anything, so it seems like this might work with the 4x5-mount versions.

Fred L
7-Mar-2015, 18:19
I would think any 120 roll film holder similar to the Calumet C2 would work as the dowels should keep it in place as it does regular film holders.