PDA

View Full Version : 50th Edition of The Photograph Explained!

welly
28-Feb-2015, 22:27
Hey guys,

So the blog I've been running for a few years now has a series of photographs called "The Photograph Explained" which is an image provided by a photographer who'll accompany the image with thoughts and processes on how they made the image. Tomorrow we'll be publishing the 50th image which I'm quite proud of, so just wanted to share the post I just published about it and there's an overview of all the old images. Please take a look, I think you'll find some absolutely wonderful images.

http://largeformatphotography.com.au/2015/03/01/coming-tomorrow-50th-edition-the-photograph-explained/

cheers,

welly

Jim Becia
1-Mar-2015, 06:34
Welly,

Thanks for mentioning this. I had not known of this and while I haven't gone through all 49, I found it informative and interesting. Keep it up. Jim

welly
1-Mar-2015, 16:01
Thanks Jim! I'm actually planning a redesign and relaunch of the site to make it global rather than just Australia specific so will be looking for more submissions to the photograph explained!

ps. that was a subtle hint for anyone reading this that fancies submitting an image and write up!

esearing
4-Mar-2015, 17:35
very nice. Enjoyed reading these and it gives me some idea of what is instore for me.

Renato Tonelli
7-Mar-2015, 07:51
Welly - you have a very informative and enjoyable blog. I wasn't aware of it until now and will be a regular visitor.

jnantz
7-Mar-2015, 10:21
great stuff thanks welly!

eabartel
21-Mar-2015, 07:37
wow! love these. thank you

welly
28-Mar-2015, 23:43
Thanks all! Glad you've enjoyed reading them!