PDA

View Full Version : Kodak Workshop Book Series

Greg Davis
10-Feb-2015, 09:29

Mark Sampson
10-Feb-2015, 20:01
Greg, there were very many, and they were updated from time to time. I worked for Kodak for almost 20 years and never saw a comprehensive list, although i had many of them on my desk and referred to them regularly. I still have them, in a box stored 400 miles from where I live now. One you're missing is 'Kodak Films and Plates for Scientific Photography', another would be 'Photographic Illustration Techniques'.

mdarnton
10-Feb-2015, 21:39
You may be in for a long haul. In the back of one of the books I have it says "Eastman Kodak Company supplies over 400 publications that provide authoritative, up-to-date technical information. . . . . listed in the Index to Kodak Technical Information, Kodak Publication No. L-5."

It sounds like you need to get yourself an "L-5" and get spending!

Nathan Potter
11-Feb-2015, 19:50
I recently tossed dozens in an effort to downsize my library. I see I have kept at least three which I found most useful for macro and micro work:

Techniques of Micro Photography, P-52, $1.00
Close-up Photography and Photomacrography, N-12, $8.00
Photography Through the Microscope, P-2, $3.25

Nate Potter, Austin TX.

Nathan Potter
12-Feb-2015, 11:47
Yes, except Techniques of Micro Photography, P-52 which is 5.75 X 8 inches. For some reason there was a mix of sizes and I have a hunch that the smaller size was used for guides to industrial processes and info.

Nate Potter, Austin TX.