PDA

View Full Version : LF PAW for 2005 ?

Jan Van Hove
24-Dec-2004, 00:25
I'd like to take a second to express my new year's resolution :

Create a LF PAW (picture-a-week) on my personal website...

Why ? well, the idea behind the original PAW comes from a Leica user who decided to have a good reason to have an expensive camera and actually use it... Well, LF seems for many to be an area of photography where there is a lot of discussion, and widely separated photographic outings, and relatively little showing of images, for most of us, at least...

So, if anyone here is interested in contributing, i'd be happy to have a few PAW pages for people to put their pictures in !
It's not an exercice in creating masterpieces every week, it's an exercice in staying open minded to imaging possibility all the time...

Anything LF goes, and prints count, since they are an integrgal part of the LF experience, so if you haven't shot anything during a week, but made an interesting print of an old image, you can submit it, just as long as you do a little photography every week...

I hope all of you will be interested, and i'd love nothing more than to be forced to increase the size of my website's hosting before the end of the week !

A very merry christmas to you all and a happy new year !

PJ

Ansel Adams
24-Dec-2004, 15:13
"the idea behind the original PAW comes from a Leica user who decided to have a good reason to have an expensive camera and actually use it"

Makes sense

Brian Vuillemenot
24-Dec-2004, 21:02
Nice to see that the master himself has risen from the grave to participate in the forum.