PDA

View Full Version : 3 Photographers & A Partial History of Photograpy The Theme: Movement

Mark Woods
5-Jan-2015, 18:23
Jim Fitzgerald, Francis M. Woods, & Mark Melnick installed an exhibition in the Pasadena Central library.

Pasadena Central Library
285 East Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA

Jim Fitzgerald installed a number of amazing ULF Carbon Transfer Prints. Francis M(ark) Woods installed both current Silver Gelatin LF prints and prints he made in 1973 (on Agfa Brovira selenium toned!). Mark Melnick installed a number of current electronic capture prints. It's an interesting exhibition discussing movement of the photographers' expression over time, the movement in the work, and the way the eye moves over the images. If possible I hope you will be able to see the show.

ScottPhotoCo
5-Jan-2015, 20:54
Sounds really interesting. Hoping to check it out next week.

Tim
www.ScottPhoto.co

Mark Woods
5-Jan-2015, 21:25
Great! I hope you can make it. I think you'll enjoy it.

Jim Fitzgerald
5-Jan-2015, 23:41
Marks it did come out nice. Some photographic history that is hard to miss when you enter the library. Check it out!

Vaughn
6-Jan-2015, 12:20
Great to hear about the show! Unfortunately, I will not be able to come on down to that end of the State.

Vaughn

Jeff T
7-Jan-2015, 09:40
I saw Jim's carbon prints in Pasadena 2 years ago and they are beautiful and I will take my daughter to see the exhibit today. Congratulations to Jim, Francis and Mark and thank you for having the show in Pasadena.