PDA

View Full Version : Chromegatrol II

jlorengo
7-Dec-2014, 20:01
Just wondering (and sorry if this is inappropriate), but what is a fair price for a new Chromegatrol II?

I already have a Kearsarge 502 which I use for my Durst CE 1000, and the chromegratrol is just gathering dust and I feel bad for it.

Thanks!

Jerry

StoneNYC
7-Dec-2014, 22:35
Depends, the prices are all over the place, I'm looking for one for free, or very cheap to go with my new Saltzman 8x10

Others with more money and newer fancier equipment will pay good money possibly, but it sometimes takes a while to find those who don't already have one.

I wish you the best with your decision, if you don't find a buyer, please consider contacting me. I do plan to share my enlarger with others once it's up and running. Put it up on the Ilford darkroom list etc.

Thanks for reading.

ic-racer
8-Dec-2014, 05:14
I'm looking for one for free, or very cheap to go with my new Saltzman 8x10.

Chromegatrol II is not compatible with the Chromega F (8x10) color head.

StoneNYC
8-Dec-2014, 17:49
Chromegatrol II is not compatible with the Chromega F (8x10) color head.

I googled this and what I got was a head, this isn't a head? What is it?

ic-racer
8-Dec-2014, 20:38
I googled this and what I got was a head, this isn't a head? What is it?

Chromegatrol II is the high-end combined digital timer with built-in stabilized power supply only for the "D" heads.

StoneNYC
8-Dec-2014, 20:53
Chromegatrol II is the high-end combined digital timer with built-in stabilized power supply only for the "D" heads.

OH!!!!! So you mean the thing I need for sure if I'm going to continue using the OEM light source for my Saltzman? Hmm

Then in that case it's not worth anything you should send it to me, I'll even be a good guy and pay shipping to help you out getting rid of that clutter ;)

jlorengo
9-Dec-2014, 03:57
The version I have is this one:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/149400-REG/Omega_412140_Chromegatrol_II_Controller_Power.html

StoneNYC
9-Dec-2014, 09:53
The version I have is this one:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/149400-REG/Omega_412140_Chromegatrol_II_Controller_Power.html

Looks intense, I certainly can't afford that! Eep!