PDA

View Full Version : Beseler Dichro 45 Computerized Head Power cable

Kirk Keyes
10-Dec-2004, 10:07
Hi,

Does anyone here have a power cable for a Beseler Dichro 45 Computerized Color head laying around? I need one to get the head working for a friend's enlarger. If someone could send me a photo of the plug end, or better yet, if you have schematics for this, I would be interested in hearing from you.

I'm asking here, as Beseler does not support this item.

Thanks,

Kirk - www.keyesphoto.com

Leonard Robertson
10-Dec-2004, 15:02
Kirk - Could you clarify which cable you are asking about? What I would call the power cable comes out of the right rear of the bottom of the head, just behind the white light lever. It is just a normal 3-prong household cord that plugs into 110V (Beseler doesn't use a seperate power supply like Omega). If you are missing this, I can look in my head and see what to wire to, but if it is missing, it is an indication there is some other problem with the head. These heads are noted for being somewhat glitchy.

On the left bottom of the head is a two prong socket for a cord that goes to the timer. The other multi-prong connector goes to an optional color analyzer or something similar. It doesn't need to be hooked up to run the head.

Kirk Keyes
10-Dec-2004, 17:14
Leonard,

Thanks fro the reply. I'll check into - I think it is missing the multipronged cable. I'll let my friend know.

Thanks!