PDA

View Full Version : Sharing photos on this site

Gary Tarbert
8-Aug-2014, 07:10
I am not sure if i am in the right forum , i would love to share more images on this forum in LF and other , But flikr is not my thing , So how do i share some images with you guys? that are not required to go to sites like flikr , And are not so small as to have little to no impact due to to the small posting size .BTW i have been a member here for some years and the only flikr accounts i have are some stuff i have sent here , Cheers Gary

djdister
8-Aug-2014, 07:38
I am not sure if i am in the right forum , i would love to share more images on this forum in LF and other , But flikr is not my thing , So how do i share some images with you guys? that are not required to go to sites like flikr , And are not so small as to have little to no impact due to to the small posting size .BTW i have been a member here for some years and the only flikr accounts i have are some stuff i have sent here , Cheers Gary

Gary,

All you have to do is "insert" your photos into the comment post. No need for linking to a photo on an external site.

Kirk Gittings
8-Aug-2014, 07:57
or upload one from your computer.

Peter Mounier
8-Aug-2014, 08:17
Another option, if you want to post large images would be to upload them to Dropbox and post them from there. Place it in the "Public" folder, then right click to copy the url to your clipboard and place that link between the tags

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7819251/Minarets2001.jpg
Minarets 2001

Gary Tarbert
8-Aug-2014, 16:43
or upload one from your computer.Thanks for the tips guys , Kirk when i download straight from the computer i can only post 650 on the long side which i find too small most of the time to have the impact i would like . I will try Peters suggestion next time .I want to post larger Cheers Gary