PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody here have the link to that large format photography video...

John Kasaian
6-Jul-2014, 21:03
...that ends with the photographer sneezing on the gg?

This evening my digital photographer son is grooving on the 5x7 Agfa Ansco I kept for him . We focused on a Palos Verde stone fireplace from across the living room and he was blown away by the detail captured on the gg (using a loupe) I'd like to show him that video---it was pretty funny, IIRC, as I want to keep things humorous and fun for the lad.
I know it was a member here who made it, I just can't remember who. Or where to find it. No luck with the search function so far.

jnantz
6-Jul-2014, 21:49
hi john

it was jason brunner, and i believe he removed all his vidia ( videos? ) from you tube ...

john

Jac@stafford.net
7-Jul-2014, 07:09
it was jason brunner, and i believe he removed all his vidia ( videos? ) from you tube ...

Jason Brunner seems to have removed just about everything under his control. That is disconcerting. Is he still with us?

John Kasaian
7-Jul-2014, 07:11
Thanks john! bummer about brunner! lol!
i hope you're having a great summer-- did that hurricane cause any trouble?

jnantz
7-Jul-2014, 08:29
hi john

pleasure's mine!
hurricane ( or him-icane seeing it was arthur ? ) didn't trouble us much
although about 1hour away there were floods, and terrible winds+rain ...

hi jac:
while his web-presence is reduced, he's well

Jac@stafford.net
11-Jul-2014, 12:58
hi jac:
while his web-presence is reduced, he's well

So good to know. Thank you for that.

I was once on the brink of obliterating my net-presence but I was not smart enough to pull it off, then very recently I was assigned a Patient Navigator which makes the notion of vanishing absurd.

Anyone want a Saltzman 8X10 enlarger for free? [emoji18]