PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Forum?

Chris Rockafellow
29-Jun-2014, 15:12
I am new to this forum, and wanted to see if there was a place to post my Jobo that i have for sale? I don't see any place to do this, is there restrictions to posting things for sale on Large Format Photography Forum?

Thanks in advance!
Chris

Kevin Crisp
29-Jun-2014, 15:50
You have to be a member for a certain period of time (30 days?) to access that forum. I suspect that is the problem for you. As in:

For Sale/Wanted - Open only to members registered for at least 30 days. Classified ads are limited to the personal photographic equipment, photography books, and prints of registered users. Posts by dealers are not allowed. The sales price must be clearly stated in the original post. Auctions are not permitted. Links to other auction sites such as eBay or other points of sale are prohibited and will be deleted without notice. Please prefix all post titles to indicate intent: "WTB", "FS" , "FT" (for trade), etc. Readers of "For Sale" posts should refrain from intruding on the thread by making negative comments about the item or the price being requested. Doing so is rude, and thus in violation of general forum guidelines.

Chris Rockafellow
29-Jun-2014, 16:34
Ok, it must be more than 30, I have been since February! But that's okay, I can keep waiting. I guess when the time is up that forum will automatically appear!?

Roger Thoms
29-Jun-2014, 16:53
Should only take 30 day, make sure you are logged in and that you can accept cookies. Also I recall someone saying that you should check the "remember me box" when you log in.

Roger

Jmarmck
29-Jun-2014, 17:22
Sometimes Admin needs a reminder. Drop them a line.

Chris Rockafellow
29-Jun-2014, 18:28
Thanks, All

Drew Bedo
30-Jun-2014, 14:08
Chris: Welcome to LFP!