PDA

View Full Version : Toyo 810M - GG dimensions needed

Ari
10-Jun-2014, 07:48
Hi all,
I am away from home, and urgently need to know the exact dimensions of the GG screen on the Toyo 810M (black, and not the MII).
Please PM me the information if you happen to see this.

I called Toyo (MAC group) but they have not yet returned my call.

Thanks in advance.

tgtaylor
10-Jun-2014, 08:13
Hi Ari,

On my MII it measures 8x9-3/4". I looked on the Toyo-M parts manual but the size of the GG is not listed. If you want , send me your email address and I will email you the manual which the MAC group sent me.

If you have your camera, just measure the inside of the frame. On my MII the GG comes to within a 1/16" of the frame - just enough that the plates can cover.

Thomas

Ari
10-Jun-2014, 09:47
Thanks, Thomas; I'm out of town, so I don't have the camera handy, thus the urgency.
I'll be home late tonight, but I was hoping to get the information sooner.
I appreciate the offer of the manual, but I have the PDF here already; thanks again.

Michael Kadillak
10-Jun-2014, 10:01
I have a measurement of 8 1/16" x 9 3/4". As a sidebar, I installed a clear acrylic GG protective cover that fits perfectly in the grooves and can be locked down with a sliding bar that is designed for a GG cover. Prevents having to take it off every time I use the camera. I view the GG directly through it and it has no impact on film registration whatsoever.

Cheers!

pierre506
10-Jun-2014, 16:16
Dear Ari,
The GG size is 207*252mm.

Ari
10-Jun-2014, 19:15
Thank you very much, Michael and Pierre; greatly appreciated.