View Full Version : Graphic lense board

David Hedley
5-Aug-1999, 20:20
Does a recessed graphic lense board exist (94mmx93mm), which would make it easie r to use a 65mm lense on a field camera? If so, where could I source one? Thanks ,

John Lehman
5-Aug-1999, 21:01
Midwest Photo sometimes has them. If you are a moderately skilled woodworker, it is easy to make one too

John Lehman
9-Aug-1999, 21:27
Brooklyn Camera has one on sale now it their new arrivals. http://www.brooklyncam.com/buy.html