PDA

View Full Version : Selling Lenses

NWphotos
27-Apr-2014, 19:55
Hello all, I am not sure where to post to sell several very special lenses. Guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks David

jbenedict
27-Apr-2014, 20:04
There is a for sale/wanted section. Put them there.

NWphotos
27-Apr-2014, 20:46
I am new here, under which tab would I find that section?

Greg Y
27-Apr-2014, 20:54
NW the tab isn't available to you until you've been a member of the forum for 30 days

NWphotos
27-Apr-2014, 21:01
strange, I have been for over that much time. I joined Mar 16th. Not a big deal, I would rather they go to someone here than onto eBay. Thanks for your input.
David

lucaas
28-Apr-2014, 00:22
David, you can try this direct link (http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?27-For-Sale-Wanted) of the for sale/wanted section.

Jerry Bodine
28-Apr-2014, 16:28
NWphotos, we're neighbors and welcome. To locate the For Sale forum, click the "Forum" tab at the top of the page, then scroll down until you see some red font - that's the sale/wanted forum. After you click on that forum, go to the bottom and click "Post New Thread" and start your message. Note: Forum rules say that you must state an asking price, otherwise you'd be entering into an auction realm (that's a no-no).

Ginette
2-May-2014, 18:23
strange, I have been for over that much time. I joined Mar 16th. Not a big deal, I would rather they go to someone here than onto eBay. Thanks for your input.
David
If you joined March 16, you will have access to the For Sale section only April 16.
Don't try to put your ads elsewhere, it will be deleted. Better to wait some days to have your access. This is a good community for offering valuable items.

NWphotos
3-May-2014, 08:20
If you joined March 16, you will have access to the For Sale section only April 16.
Don't try to put your ads elsewhere, it will be deleted. Better to wait some days to have your access. This is a good community for offering valuable items.

Thank you for your helpful information, however, if you looked at the date I posted the original message, you will see that date is well after the 30 days. In fact, it was 41days, hence the question.
Best regards
David

EdSawyer
3-May-2014, 09:43
I'd be interested in hearing what you have to sell. (email/pm is fine)

Ralph Barker
3-May-2014, 12:32
I am new here, under which tab would I find that section?

The default presentation of the forum is the "Unified View" - the results of a predefined search showing recent posts from all sub-forums. To get to the For-Sale section, you need to go to the real forum index by clicking on the forum logo at the upper left, or the "Forum" button in the middle of the navigation bar. Once there, you'll see a listing of the topic areas. Scroll down to the "Community" section, where you'll find the For-Sale sub-forum. Click on the title to enter the sub-forum.

Be sure to check the "Remember Me" box when logging in from a secure PC. Otherwise, various functions on the forum won't work as expected.

For more detailed information, you can also read the forum FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). See the link in the menu bar near the top of the forum pages.

Ginette
3-May-2014, 12:58
Thank you for your helpful information, however, if you looked at the date I posted the original message, you will see that date is well after the 30 days. In fact, it was 41days, hence the question.
Best regards
David
Ah ah! you're right, I'm a month later :) we are not at the beginning of April but May now.
Welcome to the forum, do you see the For sale section now with the moderator indications?