PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Asylum April Outing Tomorrow

rcjtapio
18-Apr-2014, 12:18
The Midwest Large Format Asylum (www.midwestlargeformat.com) will meet tomorrow, Saturday, April 19th, at 8 am breakfast at Apple Holler Restaurant, 5006 South Sylvania Avenue, Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177 for its April outing. We will be exploring & photographing the small towns driving west from Racine. If you live within driving distance, we would love to have you join us. My cell is (630) 670-1071.

We meet & shoot every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Rick Tapio

William Whitaker
18-Apr-2014, 13:42
Good name!

evan clarke
18-Apr-2014, 14:39
Good name!

We are inmates with no organized functions..We are a flash mob of old guys who woth at LF speed ��

Tin Can
18-Apr-2014, 14:41
Sounds great. I know the area well. I have family living there.

Maybe next time.

evan clarke
18-Apr-2014, 14:43
Good name!

Will, where in NC? My family is in Statesville.

Frank Pittel
21-Apr-2014, 12:59
Just to be clear we're NOT a camera club by any stretch of the imagination. We're simply people interested in large format photography that gets together on the third Saturday of each month to do some photography, discuss LF photography and eat! There are no membership roles, rules, dues, competitions, etc. We have a forum (you can get to it through the link Rick provided) that we use to plan the monthly outings and decide on where we're going to go, where to meet, etc. If you're ever in the area of one of our monthly outings give us a try.

Colleen K
21-Apr-2014, 13:18
We are inmates with no organized functions..We are a flash mob of old guys who woth at LF speed ��

Ahem, old gals too :)