PDA

View Full Version : Xenar 150mm 4.5

gevalia
16-Feb-2014, 09:15
All,

Cleaning out my "overlooked drawer" and found a Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 150mm 4.5 in a synchro compur shutter. Can't say I even remember buying it and certainly never used it. Wondering what it's worth, image quelity, etc?

Great condition and shutter works on all settings. Glass is spotless. I usually use a 135mm Heliar in that range. I'll have to set up the tester and test the speeds later.

I think we should all clean out those drawers today.

Regards,
Ron

gevalia
16-Feb-2014, 09:21
All,

Cleaning out my "overlooked drawer" and found a Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 150mm 4.5 in a synchro compur shutter. Can't say I even remember buying it and certainly never used it. Wondering what it's worth, image quelity, etc?

Great condition and shutter works on all settings. Glass is spotless. I usually use a 135mm Heliar in that range. I'll have to set up the tester and test the speeds later.

I think we should all clean out those drawers today.

Regards,
Ron

Ok, looks like an old presser. 180mm circle.

Jody_S
16-Feb-2014, 10:01
Mine was superb, I regret selling it in favor of my current Symmar-S 150/5.6. Smaller, sharper, wider aperture.

Michael Graves
16-Feb-2014, 10:10
Clean 'em out today??!!?? I've been working on it for three weeks! Maybe I've had longer to accumulate stuff.