PDA

View Full Version : NELFPC at the VPC

gene LaFord
9-Feb-2014, 14:16
The members of New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) will be presenting their work of Large format photography at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA. Dates for the exhibit are March 4 - April 4, 2014, with the artists reception on Sunday March 23 from 2:00 - 4:00pm.
Gallery hours are:
Tuesday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:00pm and Saturdays by appointment only (contact gene LaFord through this page for an appointment). The VPC is located on the mezzanine level across from the food court.
VPC address:
Valley Photo Center
Tower Square
1500 Main St
Springfield, MA 01105

climbabout
9-Feb-2014, 16:57
The members of New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) will be presenting their work of Large format photography at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA. Dates for the exhibit are March 4 - April 4, 2014, with the artists reception on Sunday March 23 from 2:00 - 4:00pm.
Gallery hours are:
Tuesday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:00pm and Saturdays by appointment only (contact gene LaFord through this page for an appointment). The VPC is located on the mezzanine level across from the food court.
VPC address:
Valley Photo Center
Tower Square
1500 Main St
Springfield, MA 01105

Just finished framing my prints today Gene! All new, never before seen work. Looking forward to it.
Tim

gene LaFord
9-Feb-2014, 17:03
Looking forward to seeing everybody's work. I think this is going to be an excellent exhibit!

gene

rjphil
11-Feb-2014, 09:22
This is going to be another great show! (Must. Finish. Printing...)

Kirk Gittings
11-Feb-2014, 12:43
WTF? NELFPC at the VPC for the VCU who shoot LFF IMHO should be a blast LOL. :)

rjphil
11-Feb-2014, 14:30
Rofl

DMG
16-Feb-2014, 11:53
It's always exciting to have the opportunity to show your work along side of the membership! NELFPC is full of support & insperation, certainly a show to see if you are in the Springfield, MA area!
A special thanks to gene & VPC for taking us on once again!

Dan Groth

DMG
26-Feb-2014, 04:52
Gallery hours are:
VPC address:
Valley Photo Center
Tower Square
1500 Main St
Springfield, MA 01105

The group dropped their work off at VPC last weekend & we got a sneak peak at some of the images. Looking forward to this exhibit & hope to see you on March 23rd during the reception.

Dan

gene LaFord
26-Feb-2014, 18:52
I will be putting the show up on the VPC walls this Saturday. If you can't make the reception on March 23rd and would like to stop by on a Saturday during the show's run (except Sat March 22) contact me via PM here on this forum.

gene

DMG
16-Mar-2014, 06:37
Gallery hours are:
VPC address:
Valley Photo Center
Tower Square
1500 Main St
Springfield, MA 01105

New England Large Format Photography Collective (Nelfpc) is having its opening reception next Sunday the 23rd at VPC in Springfield, MA from 2-4pm. We are raffling off at least one print, who know what will happen!

If you are not familiar with the group, please take a look at their website.
www.nelfpc.com

http://thevalleyphotocenter.yolasite.com/#/

I hope to see you there!

Dan

bob carnie
16-Mar-2014, 06:52
Good luck to all involved... Gene how in the hell did you get talked into hanging the show?

Leigh
16-Mar-2014, 16:47
Hmmm...

NELFPC at the VPC

Could you possibly devise a LESS meaningful thread title, if you tried really really hard???

Probably not.

Perhaps you should consider the fact that thread titles are meant to convey information to potential readers.

- Leigh

Steve Sherman
16-Mar-2014, 18:13
Hmmm...

NELFPC at the VPC

Could you possibly devise a LESS meaningful thread title, if you tried really really hard???

Probably not.

Perhaps you should consider the fact that thread titles are meant to convey information to potential readers.

- Leigh

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Rarely is a Quote so perfectly married to it's poster...oh so rarely

DMG
16-Mar-2014, 18:16
Hmmm...

NELFPC at the VPC

Probably not.

- Leigh

Point taken Leigh.

You were interested enough to open the thread, & you found plenty of useful information inside.

Regards, Dan

gene LaFord
18-Mar-2014, 18:29
All right folks... just a friendly reminder that this coming Sunday March 23rd from 2:00 - 4:00pm is the artists' reception for the NELFPC exhibit at The Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA. The gallery is located on the mezzanine level in Tower Square, 1500 Main St in Springfiled.
Local photographers Jack Holowitz, David Matuszel, Dan Groth and yours truely are participants in this exhibit along with regional notables Steve Sherman, Tim Jones, Jim Kipfer, Marie and Glenn Curtis, Jim Fuller, Lloyd Trainor, Peter Wnek, Ralph Phill and Lazlo Perlaky.
Please stop by, see some very fine photography and meet the photographers!

DMG
20-Mar-2014, 03:14
Click on the link below to learn more about NELFPC. We would enjoy meeting you at the Valley Photo Center this Sunday during the reception.

http://nelfpc.com/about/

All right folks... just a friendly reminder that this coming Sunday March 23rd from 2:00 - 4:00pm is the artists' reception for the NELFPC exhibit at The Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA. The gallery is located on the mezzanine level in Tower Square, 1500 Main St in Springfiled.
Local photographers Jack Holowitz, David Matuszel, Dan Groth and yours truely are participants in this exhibit along with regional notables Steve Sherman, Tim Jones, Jim Kipfer, Marie and Glenn Curtis, Jim Fuller, Lloyd Trainor, Peter Wnek, Ralph Phill and Lazlo Perlaky.
Please stop by, see some very fine photography and meet the photographers!

gene LaFord
20-Mar-2014, 15:08
Yes, I would love to see a whole bunch of new faces at the Valley Photo Center.

gene

Ken Lee
23-Mar-2014, 07:45
Reception today 2-4 PM

bob carnie
23-Mar-2014, 08:13
Hey who is that handsome dude in the orange jumpsuit.. I didn't know Brad Pitt could print.

Click on the link below to learn more about NELFPC. We would enjoy meeting you at the Valley Photo Center this Sunday during the reception.

http://nelfpc.com/about/

Ken Lee
23-Mar-2014, 18:52
Very nice photos, very nice people.

DMG
24-Mar-2014, 05:23
Hi Bob, as you know we only bring in the best talent! Thank you for your part in making Nelfpc what it is today!

Dan

Hey who is that handsome dude in the orange jumpsuit.. I didn't know Brad Pitt could print.

DMG
24-Mar-2014, 05:29
Great to see you yesterday Ken!

I hope you will all take a look at the link, we are grateful for the support of the local news!

Regards, Dan

http://wwlp.com/2014/03/23/special-photography-exhibit-on-display-at-tower-square/

Very nice photos, very nice people.

gene LaFord
24-Mar-2014, 15:11
As a member of NELFPC and out-going curator of the Valley Photo Center, I want to thank all those who made the trip out to Springfield for the reception yesterday.
And Carl... how was the pizza?? ;)

gene

Carl J
25-Mar-2014, 20:30
That Red Rose pizza was fantastic (can't wait to try it again)! Nice talking with everyone. I may send Jack Holowitz a note. Thanks for the show! :)

gene LaFord
26-Mar-2014, 14:46
The reception of the NELFPC exhibit made the local news:

http://wwlp.com/2014/03/23/special-photography-exhibit-on-display-at-tower-square/

gene