PDA

View Full Version : Large Format Wet Collodion Kickstarter Project

Jim Becia
18-Jan-2014, 18:12
Just a heads up for those who may be interested. There is a Kickstarter project by Chris Honeysett using wet collodion and a 12x20 camera. I met Chris about five years ago at a couple of art fairs where we both were exhibiting and selling our work. His black and white large format images were very nice. I also have one of his books. Anyway, he is doing a Kickstarter project that some here might find interesting, and he has some very reasonable pledge rewards. The project is called "A Moment in Time." Take a look. (I am at a loss at how to place a link.) Jim

Tin Can
18-Jan-2014, 18:14
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/273224914/a-moment-in-time

Just a heads up for those who may be interested. There is a Kickstarter project by Chris Honeysett using wet collodion and a 12x20 camera. I met Chris about five years ago at a couple of art fairs where we both were exhibiting and selling our work. His black and white large format images were very nice. I also have one of his books. Anyway, he is doing a Kickstarter project that some here might find interesting, and he has some very reasonable pledge rewards. The project is called "A Moment in Time." Take a look. (I am at a loss at how to place a link.) Jim

Jim Becia
18-Jan-2014, 18:44
Randy, thanks for putting up the link. Jim