PDA

View Full Version : FANFARE-LA photography show in Los Angeles

Dan Dozer
17-Jan-2014, 23:18
This is pretty exciting (at least for me anyway). There is an upcoming photography show in two weeks in Santa Monica called FANFARE-LA and I've been selected as one of the 16 featured photographers from around the country for the show. The show is for fine art nude, risque, and erotic photography. They selected 8 of my photographs for the event. The show is Jan 31 - Feb 2 and they are having their Premier "meet the artist" party that friday evening (I'll be there for that). The show is at the Hamilton Galleries in Santa Monica on Ocean Avenue right near the Santa Monical Pier. More info is on their face book page. If you LA photographers can make it Friday evening, stop by and say hi.

Dan

ghostcount
17-Jan-2014, 23:43
This is pretty exciting (at least for me anyway). There is an upcoming photography show in two weeks in Santa Monica called FANFARE-LA and I've been selected as one of the 16 featured photographers from around the country for the show. The show is for fine art nude, risque, and erotic photography. They selected 8 of my photographs for the event. The show is Jan 31 - Feb 2 and they are having their Premier "meet the artist" party that friday evening (I'll be there for that). The show is at the Hamilton Galleries in Santa Monica on Ocean Avenue right near the Santa Monical Pier. More info is on their face book page. If you LA photographers can make it Friday evening, stop by and say hi.

Dan

Congratulations Dan!

Erik Larsen
17-Jan-2014, 23:49
Way to go Dan, congrats!

Dan Dozer
29-Jan-2014, 10:27
Just to bump this back up to the top - Fanfare-LA is this weekend at the Hamilton Galleries in Santa Monica. 16 different photographers showing over 100 images.

Kirk Gittings
29-Jan-2014, 11:16
Cool! Good for you!

bob carnie
29-Jan-2014, 11:23
good luck Dan