PDA

View Full Version : enlarger durst laborator 1800

alfredo srur
15-Jan-2014, 22:38
Hi Everybody. I Just Got A DURST 1800 Enlarger. I Have One ProbleM, The Command Of The Enlarger That Moves The Table And The Head Of The Enlarger, Does Not Work Fine. Some Parts Of The Circuit Burn. I Do Not Have The Complete Maps Of The Circuit Of The Command (Stades lp3). This Cicuit Maps comEs With The Manual. Thanks A Lot. Alfredo.

Leigh
16-Jan-2014, 02:19
Hi Alfredo, and welcome.

Do not operate the unit until it has been repaired. Turning it on can damage other components.

Most probably the electrolytic capacitors need to be replaced. These have a limited lifetime of about 20 years.

- Leigh

alfredo srur
17-Jan-2014, 04:55
Hi Alfredo, and welcome.

Do not operate the unit until it has been repaired. Turning it on can damage other components.

Most probably the electrolytic capacitors need to be replaced. These have a limited lifetime of about 20 years.

- Leigh

Thanks.
But my doubt are not the components to be repared, I need the circuits maps that comes with the manual. Is there a chance you could get that for me. Thank you very much. Alfredo.

Leigh
17-Jan-2014, 04:59
Hi Alfredo,

I'm sorry, but I do not have any documentation on that enlarger.

However, any competent electronic technician should be able to repair this without a circuit diagram.

- Leigh

alfredo srur
18-Jan-2014, 04:17
Hi Alfredo,

I'm sorry, but I do not have any documentation on that enlarger.

However, any competent electronic technician should be able to repair this without a circuit diagram.

- Leigh

Thanks anyways.
Yes I know, but without the map it takes 20 times more time and ís more risky.
Do you have a clue how to get that map? Thanks.

D.Rossi
9-May-2014, 23:46
Hello everyone, I too have a Durst 1800 with color head CLS 2000, unfortunately I have a faulty stabilizer EST 2000, and I can not find the wiring diagram or parts anywhere in the world ....

Someone could help me?

The circuit diagrams of these machines should be available because the manufacturer does not provide any assistance now.

thanks

ic-racer
10-May-2014, 17:35
Durst Pro USA is providing a replacement power supply for the CLS 2000.

The schematic of the EST2000 is too large for me to post here. I could e-mail it to you.

D.Rossi
11-May-2014, 00:06
Durst Pro USA is providing a replacement power supply for the CLS 2000.

The schematic of the EST2000 is too large for me to post here. I could e-mail it to you.

wow, you have the wiring diagram??

I send you now my mail, I thank you infinitely!

The Durst USA has a EST2000 that I would sell at $ 1500, unfortunately the shipment in Italy with duty, would cost me a figure too high and that I can not afford ...

I hope I can receive your wiring diagram soon, thanks again

resurgance
4-Sep-2014, 01:35
Hi there IC-Racer, are you able to supply me wiring diagram for EST2000? Can you or anyone clarify exactly what this box does, power supply for lamps, relay for shutter, fancy times plugs maybe? I do not have one, I am from afar trying to assist with fixing one, so as to procure another 8x10 enlarger the gentleman owns.
Thanks

LF_rookie_to_be
4-Sep-2014, 02:13
Can you read German?

EST2000 German manual (http://125px.com/docs/manuals/darkroom/durst/REP%20EST2000%20DE.pdf)

resurgance
5-Sep-2014, 00:06
I tried to speak it once, spent 3 months studying then went to Tubingen and everyone spoke a heavy swabish accent plus spoke really good english. Lets just say I got a little discouraged. However google transate and I get along just fine... thanks and thanks also to IC-racer who PM'd schematics