PDA

View Full Version : Iceland: The South Coast 2014 w/Bill Schwab

billschwab
10-Jan-2014, 14:44
Iceland: The South Coast 2014
with Bill Schwab
April 25 - May 4

*Limited to 8 adults with 5 spaces remaining at this time.

There's still room on this 9 day - 8 night tour focusing on the southern coast of Iceland and beginning the end of April. With its beautiful black sand beaches, cliffs, waterfalls and glacial pool, Iceland's south coast is one of my favorite and most picturesque regions of this beautiful and mysterious country. Having guided groups of photographers there for the past 8 years, this will only be the second time that we focus completely on the southern region. These are really fun and productive trips and this should be an adventure to remember.

This is not a workshop - no class time, no critiques - just some serious exploring and shooting in what I truly believe to be one of the most wonderful and pristine places on earth in which to photograph.

The complete itinerary is now available and as with all rof my trips to Iceland, it is pretty much all inclusive. It includes all transport in Iceland, a private room and bath each night and a dinner and breakfast each day.

More information HERE (http://www.northlightworkshops.com/tours/iceland/southcoast/index.html)

Thanks for looking and I hope you can come along!

Bill

billschwab
11-Jan-2014, 11:38
Just a quick note to say that there are now only 3 spaces remaining on this trip. Still plenty of room for you to come along! It's shaping up to be a group of some very talented people and should be a great time.

Thanks!

Bill