PDA

View Full Version : Fujichrome Provia 100F and Fuji Provia 100f

csxcnj
14-Dec-2013, 09:35
Could someone explain the differences between hese two films? I've googled, looked at the product descriptions on B&H, searched on LFPF and can't figure out what it/they might be.

Mainly thinking of this film for landscapes.

Thanks.

hoffner
14-Dec-2013, 09:39
You're looking too much into it. Same film, different spelling.

csxcnj
14-Dec-2013, 09:55
You're looking too much into it. Same film, different spelling.

B & H has them both listed on their site with different prices and different manufacturers product numbers. That's why I'm asking here. I don't see any real difference between the product descriptions.

RHITMrB
14-Dec-2013, 12:51
B & H has them both listed on their site with different prices and different manufacturers product numbers. That's why I'm asking here. I don't see any real difference between the product descriptions.

The one with "Fujichrome" in the description appears to be the newest version of the packaging. That's it.

hoffner
14-Dec-2013, 13:00
The packaging is the same. "New arrival" means a fresher date.

csxcnj
14-Dec-2013, 13:03
The one with "Fujichrome" in the description appears to be the newest version of the packaging. That's it.

Thanks much. I thought it was weird having two films that looked basically the same. I'm new to shooting color film for landscapes, hell I've never really shot landscape before, so I'm chock fill of questions.