PDA

View Full Version : Compendium Lens Shade for Ebony?

Bruce Pottorff
11-Dec-2013, 20:44
Is there a high quality compendium shade that I can mount on the shoe on the top of my Ebony's front standard? I would need an adjustable one to account for rise/shift movements. Does such a thing exist?

Thanks for your help

Bruce Pottorff

BradS
12-Dec-2013, 12:29
you know about the little clippy thing - right? Is that and a dark slide not sufficient?

I think (off the top of my head) that Toyo make a compedium that attaches to a similar accessory shoe.

Drew Wiley
12-Dec-2013, 12:33
I made my own. But you can also use the Lee system which uses a filter-thread adapter and is quite reliable.

emmett
12-Dec-2013, 13:00
The Linhof Compendium for the Master Technika, that's what I use on my Ebony.

Bruce Pottorff
13-Dec-2013, 21:03
Emmett

How does the MT compendium mount to the Ebony. I thought, from looking at pictures, that the MT comp. fit into two holes in the top of the front standard, while the Ebony has a shoe mount. Can you clarify?

Thanks for your help.

Bruce

Renato Tonelli
14-Dec-2013, 12:44
When I purchased the Linhof Tech. Compendium it came with the Accessory Shoe Adapter. I also use it on other cameras with an Accessory Shoe on top of the Front Standard.
I had to later purchase the "Two Pin Accessory" for the Linhof Tech. I further modified the shade by adding a 4x4in Filter Holder -

Bob Solonom will probably join this conversation a clarafy.