PDA

View Full Version : George Tice lecture in New Hampshire

Gary Samson
16-Nov-2013, 06:30
George Tice will give a lecture at the NH Institute of Art on Thursday, November 21st at 7:00 PM. George will discuss his life in photography followed by a book signing. For tickets online: nhia.edu/daada

The presentation is in the French Building Auditorium, 148 Concord Street, Manchester, NH

DennisD
18-Nov-2013, 18:46
As a further note of interest, a film (DVD) was recently released in connection with Tice's 75th birthday and a current show at the Newark Museum (NJ) of Tice's photographs and other images he donated or assisted in acquiring for the museum.

There's also another current show at the William Paterson college in Paterson, NJ of Tice's work (ends December 13, 2013)

The dvd on George Tice is available for purchase on a special website - www.georgeticefilm.com
The film was partially funded thru kickstarter and there is a trailer on the kickstarter site as well as the purchase site.

Tice is a man of remarkable accomplishment despite the relatively low profile he's kept. His 18th book just recently came out, adding to his many other photographic works.

EdSawyer
19-Nov-2013, 09:57
Would love to go see it but puzzled why there is a cost to this? Most lectures like this at other colleges are free... Just sayin' ;-)

Carl J
20-Nov-2013, 15:42
Wish I could make it! Too bad we couldn't get him in Boston as well.

Wayne Aho
24-Nov-2013, 20:32
I was able to go at the last minute, very enjoyable, and I really liked hearing the background on some of his photos. Well worth the $20, spent more on gas getting there. Thanks Gary.

Wayne