PDA

View Full Version : New to LF. Looking for someone to shoot with in the SF bay area

jmcguckin
15-Aug-2004, 03:46
I recently purchased a 5x7 camera and would like to find someone to shoot with on weekends.

Thanks,

joe

ronald moravec
15-Aug-2004, 06:12
Live near Chicago?

ronald moravec
15-Aug-2004, 06:14
Gotta learn to read titles better! DUH

jason schlachet
15-Aug-2004, 12:01
hey joe, welcome to LF. i recently got into large format. i shoot 4x5 and am looking to get back into 8x10. i don't know where you are, they bay area is pretty large. i'm in mountain view. look up my email address and drop me a line if you like.

steve simmons
15-Aug-2004, 12:49
I am doig a beg/intermediate lf class through the Calumet store in SF in early Oct.

There is a monthly photo group meeting at R.J. Muna's studio in South SF. He is a commercial photographer and in the phone book. You might find someone there to shoot with.

steve simmons

tim o'brien
18-Aug-2004, 17:45
Time is always tough. Kids, work, significant others, house chores,.... it's a wonder any photography gets done.

In the south bay, let me know what your schedule looks like. Can't make any promises though. I really like the thought of 5x7, small enough to be able to afford film, large enough for contact prints.

tim in san jose [Speed/Crown] Graphics 4x5 3x4 2x3

Nature Photo
24-Aug-2004, 22:20
Palo Alto, beginner (~1 year) LF. So far have done B&W only, in 4x5. Family commitment limits availability, but am interested. Email me. Cheers,