PDA

View Full Version : Linhof Technika filter system solutions?

Morten
14-Sep-2013, 16:33
Hi,

I doing my best to become a friend with my Linhof Technika (great kit) and filter system are an area yet to be resolved. My Lee filter system dont fit, I have a great Chinese shen hao linhof compendium gadget. But what to do for a filter system? Currently I use el-chepo screw on filters, not a good solution, but only interim. My current thoughts are a set of quality screw on filters and a stack of step-down rings. But are there other options?

Best regards
Morten

Jac@stafford.net
14-Sep-2013, 16:47
Linhof makes two universal lens shades with adapters to fit several of their lenses.
One is for lenses with an outside diameter of 60mm and 70mm, and another for 41mm and 52mm.
The shades use their slip-in filters.

Google is your friend.

Bob Salomon
14-Sep-2013, 16:51
The Linhof Filter holder for the Linhof Technika Compendium accepts 4x4" gels and 95mm screw in filters. So Linhof has solved your problem a long time ago.

Bob Salomon
14-Sep-2013, 16:52
Linhof makes two universal lens shades with adapters to fit several of their lenses.
One is for lenses with an outside diameter of 60mm and 70mm, and another for 41mm and 52mm.
The shades use their slip-in filters.

Google is your friend.

Made. The 60mm is gone for decades and the 70mm for about 10 years. The slip in filters were made for Linhof by Heliopan and they and the empty holders are long gone new. They also will vignette when doing much movement where the compendium will not.

vinny
14-Sep-2013, 17:00
Why doesn't the lee filter system fit?
I have the two slot hood and I use it on all of my cameras, just curious.
I also have quite a few screw on filters and all my lenses live with step up rings to 82mm, my filter size amd the ring size on my lee filter hood. If you only shoot b+w, a good set of filters isn't that expensive compared to the $$$ you likely paid for everything else.

Morten
22-Sep-2013, 14:08
Thanks for the input! Several options to consider....

In my first try I did not get the Lee system to fit, it came stuck or in conflict with the camera bed. However after I tried today, it works just fine. A bit bit close fit, but OK. Thus I plan on keeping the Lee system.

Morten :-)