PDA

View Full Version : Elevator Open House

bob carnie
27-Aug-2013, 14:01

We are having an open house tommorow, any LFPF members are welcome to attend and have a beer and see my work before it leaves to California.

Bob

C_Remington
27-Aug-2013, 14:48
Go for the work, stay for the beer. I saw the images today and they are very impressive. I liked them a lot.

Jody_S
27-Aug-2013, 18:15
Crap, I won't be in TO until Sat. I would like to see some of your work in person, some day. We had planned on going to see the AA prints a bit north of you.

bob carnie
28-Aug-2013, 05:08
All the prints that are hung and shown today, will be taken down put in crates and heading for CA tommorow. sorry.

Ansel Adams and Ed Burtynsky together in one room , I have not seen this show yet.
have fun.

Crap, I won't be in TO until Sat. I would like to see some of your work in person, some day. We had planned on going to see the AA prints a bit north of you.

Monty McCutchen
28-Aug-2013, 06:59
Wish I could have been there Bob!

Monty

davehyams
30-Aug-2013, 08:41
Wish I was in the neighborhood Bob, from everything I hear and see it looks like you run a top notch operation.

bob carnie
30-Aug-2013, 08:46
Thank you for the comments

we had quite a few people some APUGers and LFPers showed up.

Went through 120 hamburgers, 100 kosher dogs, 6 buckets of tuna salad,, 12 bottles of wine and five 2 fours.. for the non Canadians that is 120 pints of good Canadian beer .
not to mention the fancy water.

It was so much fun I think we will do another party next August when Sandy King and others will show off their work.

Bob

tgtaylor
30-Aug-2013, 10:13
Way to go, Bob! Best of luck to you in california.

Thomas

bob carnie
30-Aug-2013, 10:27
thanks Thomas

Matthew advised me to wear shorts, I advised him that my legs are so white that I would be charged with indecent exposure and cause accidents with light reflecting off them into drivers eyes.

Looking forward to the visit Daniel Stone is picking me up at LAX , thank you Daniel. I am really getting pumped for the workshops and the opening of our work.

Bob

Sinclairlyy
9-Oct-2013, 01:06
We had planned on going to see the AA prints.

ROL
29-Oct-2013, 09:51
We had planned on going to see the AA prints.

Given your last post, it's kinda hard to tell whether or not this is spam. Sexy Bodystockings, Bob?!?

bob carnie
29-Oct-2013, 09:58
I do not understand this post either.

Given your last post, it's kinda hard to tell whether or not this is spam. Sexy Bodystockings, Bob?!?

C_Remington
29-Oct-2013, 10:10
Clearly spam.