PDA

View Full Version : Anne Larsen + John Sexton Exhibit + Lecture Dallas, Texas - September 2013

John Sexton
25-Aug-2013, 16:40
I am pleased to announce a two-person exhibition that my wife, Anne Larsen, and I are sharing together at Sun to Moon Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Along with the opening reception and book signing at Sun to Moon on Saturday, September 7 from 5 pm to 8 pm, I will be presenting a free public lecture at nearby Richland College at 1 pm. The lecture will be followed by a reception and poster signing.

We hope that some of our many photographic friends in the greater Dallas area will be able to join us at one, or both, of the events.We are also looking forward to making some new friends that day. Both events are free and open to the public.

More information on both events can be found here
http://www.johnsexton.com/sexton_eVent_8-23-2013.html

Our exhibition runs from September 5 though October 12, 2013. The reception on Saturday, September 7 will be a great time to see our traditional silver gelatin prints and ask us anything you would like about the images, and enjoy yourself. There will be a limited number copies of my books, Recollections and Places of Power, available for sale that evening. Naturally, I will be happy to sign and inscribe the books.

8x20_Pano_Shooter
25-Aug-2013, 17:38
I am pleased to announce a two-person exhibition that my wife, Anne Larsen, and I are sharing together at Sun to Moon Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Along with the opening reception and book signing at Sun to Moon on Saturday, September 7 from 5 pm to 8 pm, I will be presenting a free public lecture at nearby Richland College at 1 pm. The lecture will be followed by a reception and poster signing.

We hope that some of our many photographic friends in the greater Dallas area will be able to join us at one, or both, of the events.We are also looking forward to making some new friends that day. Both events are free and open to the public.

More information on both events can be found here
http://www.johnsexton.com/sexton_eVent_8-23-2013.html

Our exhibition runs from September 5 though October 12, 2013. The reception on Saturday, September 7 will be a great time to see our traditional silver gelatin prints and ask us anything you would like about the images, and enjoy yourself. There will be a limited number copies of my books, Recollections and Places of Power, available for sale that evening. Naturally, I will be happy to sign and inscribe the books.

John, Looking forward to attending both the lecture and the reception! A total Photography Day!!!

Harley Goldman
26-Aug-2013, 15:20
John, I saw your exhibit at the Ansel gallery in Yosemite and it was most enjoyable. Have a great show!

J.B. Harlin
27-Aug-2013, 19:24
This will be great!

Tav Walraven
27-Aug-2013, 22:01
I'm there.....wouldn't miss it.

Milton Tierney
29-Aug-2013, 12:03
Wise I could make it. Hope you can make to the Washington D.C. area some day.
Love your work.