PDA

View Full Version : Help me sell my darkroom equipment

rgs
19-Aug-2013, 10:28
My apologies. I'm just not sure where to start. I'll take it down.

ROL
19-Aug-2013, 11:09
This is not a classified forum. It's obvious you only want to price it best at the free advice of potential purchasers. I'm more than a little tired of first time posters pleading for price quotes, when it is clear you can do the market research for yourself over at eBay, and then post your legitimate asking prices in the For Sale Forum. IMO, you are abusing me over here in Darkroom, intended or not. But, I will help you. Price everything at 99¢. You will sell it all.

Rick A
19-Aug-2013, 11:47
This is not a classified forum. It's obvious you only want to price it best at the free advice of potential purchasers. I'm more than a little tired of first time posters pleading for price quotes, when it is clear you can do the market research for yourself over at eBay, and then post your legitimate asking prices in the For Sale Forum. IMO, you are abusing me over here in Darkroom, intended or not. But, I will help you. Price everything at 99¢. You will sell it all.

And make sure that price includes shipping and PP fees.

Drew Wiley
19-Aug-2013, 12:09
I'd sell it as a take it or leave it complete package, otherwise half of it will end up in the dump. There's not much there that would specifically command a serious price in this day and age. Might be a nice beginner setup.