PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Prints in Ventura!

Jim Fitzgerald
30-Jul-2013, 20:15
I am happy to announce a duo show that I will have in Ventura. The opening is on Thursday August 15th from 4-7pm. I will hang 45+ prints at this show. The show will hang until November. If you are in the area please stop by and say high. I will have many new works and some of my older favorites on display and for purchase. Stop in and enjoy the refreshments. Please see the attached flyer.

Hope to see you there.

matthew blais
31-Jul-2013, 07:20
Cool beans! Interesting venue too

Jim Fitzgerald
4-Aug-2013, 10:02
So here is an update. The prints are ready. Only 44 carbon prints not 45! Going to hang the show on the 8th. Opening is the 15th 4-7pm. Come on by for some refreshments and say hi.

Tin Can
4-Aug-2013, 10:11
I just read the flyer. I did not realize there are only a dozen exclusive carbon printers WW.

Congratulations on the show!

Jim Fitzgerald
4-Aug-2013, 10:22
Not that it makes a difference but who only prints carbon? Carbon is all I do every day! Again big deal! No it is not. For me I feel it is important to master a process and specialize in one process only. Just me that's all.

Jim Fitzgerald
13-Aug-2013, 19:30
Just a reminder to stop by if you are in my area on Thursday.

bob carnie
14-Aug-2013, 05:49
Hi Jim

Maybe I can persuade Matthew to get me to this show to see your carbons. I will be in Californiaaaaa for about a week, a couple of evenings free.

Bob

Jim Fitzgerald
14-Aug-2013, 06:10
Bob, the show is hanging in a business which is open from 8-4pm M-F. The show will hang for four months. Just let me know and I can meet you guys there.

matthew blais
14-Aug-2013, 07:18
Wish you success with this as I think it's a good venue for sales...

Tri Tran
14-Aug-2013, 21:18
Jim,
Good luck to you with your show. I am sure people will enjoy your carbon collection tremendously . Save your breath and don't forget to bring the microphone.