PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition/San Francisco July,2013 to May,2014

Merg Ross
5-Jul-2013, 19:01
" A Sense of Place" exhibition will be on display in San Francisco at Pier 24

http://www.pier24.org/exhibition/current.html?utm_source=A+Sense+of+Place%3A+Public&utm_campaign=ASOP+-+Announcement&utm_medium=email

bob carnie
6-Jul-2013, 05:44
I am in Calllifforrniaaa this fall , I hope I can make a trip up to see this show. Not sure if San Francisco is on the hit list yet.

I always wanted to say CA this way. sorry to offend locals.

Curt
6-Jul-2013, 12:25
Merg, August for sure! Yippy!!

Tori Nelson
6-Jul-2013, 12:44
Merg, thanks for posting this! I'll make a trip up just to see the exhibit; I think it will be well worth it!

Ken Lee
6-Jul-2013, 13:02
Congratulations. I wish I could see it. Maybe my travel plans will take me to the area, in which case I'll be there.

Merg Ross
6-Jul-2013, 14:17
A reminder to those planning to see the exhibit, you must make an appointment. This is really a great idea, no large crowds. Admission is free.

Jim Graves
6-Jul-2013, 19:45
This a great place to view photographs ... no crowd, no hurry, and very roomy displays. And, the location is fabulous ... right on the bay ... public areas and restaurants nearby ... and "The City" (as we call San Francisco in Northern Califoria) is absolutely loaded with photo ops.

Curt ... When in August are you going?

Curt
7-Jul-2013, 00:29
This a great place to view photographs ... no crowd, no hurry, and very roomy displays. And, the location is fabulous ... right on the bay ... public areas and restaurants nearby ... and "The City" (as we call San Francisco in Northern Califoria) is absolutely loaded with photo ops.

Curt ... When in August are you going?

My wife is taking vacation, the worst time of the year in my opinion, but I believe it's the first two weeks, I'll have to check on the exact dates. This will be one of very few totally unplanned vacations we've taken.

John Kasaian
7-Jul-2013, 08:47
Thanks, Merg!
I'm long overdue for a trip to The City