PDA

View Full Version : Toyo and super graphic groundglass back compatibility

dimento
1-Jul-2013, 04:08
Hi guys, I own a Super Graphic and a Toyo 45CF, I am close to buying a reflex viewer for the Toyo.

My question relates to the compatibility of Toyo Groundglass backs with Super Graphics. I know (because someone who owns one has told me) that the Super Graphic will accept a Cambo groundglass back thus allowing the use of cambo reflex viewers, but what I want to know is, is there compatibility between Toyo Groundglass backs and Super Graphic bodies, which would thus allow me to use the same viewer on both?

My Super Graphic is in for repair at the moment, and it'll be a while so I can't physically check,

any info would be much appreciated

thanks

dimento
8-Jul-2013, 04:52
Hi guys, I own a Super Graphic and a Toyo 45CF, I am close to buying a reflex viewer for the Toyo.

My question relates to the compatibility of Toyo Groundglass backs with Super Graphics. I know (because someone who owns one has told me) that the Super Graphic will accept a Cambo groundglass back thus allowing the use of cambo reflex viewers, but what I want to know is, is there compatibility between Toyo Groundglass backs and Super Graphic bodies, which would thus allow me to use the same viewer on both?

My Super Graphic is in for repair at the moment, and it'll be a while so I can't physically check,

any info would be much appreciated

thanks

Any info on this would be great guys, as I'm thinking of selling the Toyo and keeping the Super Graphic, and as stated above the super is still in repair & I can't verify the fitting, thanks, D

dimento
14-Jul-2013, 11:03
gonna bump this as I need to make a decision on which camera, if either to keep, any info appreciated thanks.