PDA

View Full Version : Opening at dA Center for the Arts, Pomona CA

Jim Fitzgerald
2-Jun-2013, 11:28
I want to invite anyone in the area to stop into the dA center for the Arts in Pomona on Saturday the 8th of June for the Pasadena Society of Artists 88th Annual Exhibition. I will have two 8x20 carbon transfer prints on display which were juried into the show. Hope to see you there. The center is at 252 S. Main St. Pomona, CA 91766. The opening is from 5-9 pm.

Thanks.

Michael Clark
2-Jun-2013, 11:39
Good deal Jim, look forward to going next Sat. and having a look, are you going to be there also?

Mike

Jim Fitzgerald
2-Jun-2013, 12:08
Mike, I'll be there along with the other artists who were selected to show. It is a mixed show of paintings, sculpture, photography, etc. The juror for the show was Gloria Williams Sander who is the Curator of the Norton Simon Museum of Art in Pasadena. There will be a panel discussion sometime during the opening.

Michael Clark
2-Jun-2013, 12:12
Sounds good Jim, now to get Ghostcount to give me a ride over there.

Mike

Mark Woods
2-Jun-2013, 13:08
I am also in the show and one of my images won an Honorable Mention. The panel discussion will begin immediately after the awards' presentation at 7 p.m. The panel will be made up of all the award winners, 2 of which are photographers. Hope to see you.

Curt
2-Jun-2013, 13:37
Congratulations guys, its great to see carbon prints out there. Have a great time! Mike, Pomona isn't that far from you is it?

ghostcount
2-Jun-2013, 15:35
Sounds good Jim, now to get Ghostcount to give me a ride over there.

Mike

Hahaha... wish I could go. I've got other plans.

All the best.

Michael Clark
2-Jun-2013, 21:40
Curt, my little put,, put, should make it. It will be nice seeing Jims and Marks Photographs .

Curt
3-Jun-2013, 03:46
Mike, you lucky dog! It'll be fun for sure. Oh, I'm not supposed to talk to you! I told Jim about your "new darkroom". I'm still envious! Anyway, have great time, talk to you later.