PDA

View Full Version : Anne Larsen + John Sexton Exhibit + Lecture Ansel Adams Gallery - Yosemite

John Sexton
8-May-2013, 00:47
I am thrilled to announce the first joint exhibition that my wife, Anne Larsen, and I are sharing together at The Ansel Adams Gallery in spectacular Yosemite National Park. If you are going to be in Yosemite between now and May 29th please stop by the Gallery to see our black and white silver gelatin photographs.
If, by chance, you will be in Yosemite on Saturday, May 11th we would love to have the chance to share our images with you at our exhibition reception at the Gallery from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. In addition, at 8:30 pm that evening I will be presenting a lecture, Inspired by Yosemite: The Photographs of Ansel Adams and John Sexton, at the outdoor amphitheater at nearby Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. Both events are free, and open to the public. Anne and I would love to see you, and have the chance to visit with you.

In conjunction with our exhibition, Anne Larsen & John Sexton: Light & Form, The Ansel Adams Gallery is offering special discount pricing (25% off) on one of my images, along with a real jewel of a print by Anne. Details of this special offer, along with additional information about the making of our photographs, can be found at The Ansel Adams Gallery web site (http://shop.anseladams.com/Unique_Offer_s/98.htm?trk_msg=HU1LBJAA6KEK59JJ43FCM9BISC&trk_contact=7IM8FC8PUG7UA3TMR45EIF2PO4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Anne+Larsen+Ice+Forms&utm_campaign=Unique+Opportunity+in+Fine+Art+Photography+-+Anne+Larsen+%26+John+Sexton). The special pricing is only good for orders placed through the close of business, Sunday, May 19th at 6:00 pm PDT.

George E. Sheils
8-May-2013, 01:19
Best of luck to both of you 1

I'm sure it will be a fantastic showing.

Regards,
George.

Brian Ellis
8-May-2013, 05:56
Having heard several of John's lectures over the years I'd urge anyone who can attend to do so. They're informative, inspirational, and entertaining, an evening well spent.

jvo
8-May-2013, 07:55
congratulations john and anne...

as you, i'm on the left coast - of the east coast, in Pinellas... seems like we should be having an exhibit like this right here! what about the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts in Tampa!!!:D

jvo

Brad Rippe
8-May-2013, 12:00
Congratulations John and Anne,
I'll try to make it!
-Brad

invisibleflash
8-May-2013, 12:02
Very impressive.

Shoot a vid of the lecture and put it on Youtube so we can be there.

Send in some pix of the event as well

Good luck!